RMHC New Zealand is delighted to be the official charity of the ASB Christchurch Marathon.
Are you willing to pace the streets of Christchurch with our RMHC New Zealand Marathon Team? Why not build a team – get the family, friends or even colleagues training together.
Getting started is simple, just click here and follow the steps to create your fundraising page.
As a RMHC New Zealand Marathon Runner you will receive:
– A RMHC New Zealand Welcome Pack
– Your very own RMHC New Zealand team shirt
– Your own Everyday Hero online fundraising page
We’ve also got a fantastic prize pack up for grabs.
Join the RMHC New Zealand team, raise $1,000 before race day and you could be in to win:
– The coveted Race Bib Number One
– A refund of your entry fee for any distance at the ASB Christchurch Marathon
– $250 prize pack from ThermaTech
– $100 Voucher from the Shoe Clinic in Riccarton.
Terms and Conditions:
– $1,000 or more must be raised by Tuesday 29 May, 5pm.
– The prizes are non-transferable, non-refundable.
– The prizes can not be exchanged for cash.
Funds raised from the ASB Christchurch Marathon will go towards refurbishing the 26 bedrooms at Ronald McDonald House in Christchurch. This House supported more than 800 families in 2017.
For more information, please contact email@example.com
We look forward to welcoming you to the team! Thank you for supporting families with children in hospital.