We are always ready to hear from compassionate people with great customer service and interpersonal skills to join our family support team. These roles are available across various shifts and locations.
As a Family Support Coordinator you will be responsible for:
- Welcoming and orientation of new families
- Assisting resident families with questions and concerns,
- Receiving bookings, liaising with social workers and ward staff at the DHB
- Liaising with Housekeeping team and volunteers on shift
- Accepting of any donations that come into the House from supporters and families
- Recording and reporting of daily statistics
To be successful in this role you must:
- Have at least one years' experience in a customer facing role
- Demonstrate sound interpersonal and strong customer service skills
- Have excellent written and verbal skills
- Be professional, friendly and enthusiastic
- Be able to work independently
Applicants must have proof of Covid-19 vaccination prior to commencing this role and will be required to complete a satisfactory NZ Police Vetting application.